Bartlett Lake

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had time to work on this one earlier today...

Comments welcome! Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
Very cool lines and shapes. The way the ridges on the hill and waves create several directions of patterned lines is striking!

I really like this image! The juxtaposition of the rippled waters and the rippled pattern in the sand/earth lead my eye into the shot, and I love the fluted edge of the lake itself. I find myself gazing at the image, seeing more and more patterns. Beautiful!

I really like this image! The juxtaposition of the rippled waters and the rippled pattern in the sand/earth lead my eye into the shot, and I love the fluted edge of the lake itself. I find myself gazing at the image, seeing more and more patterns. Beautiful!

Thank you Anty! I was lucky to have been there at the right time.

Awesome photo MissMia........ freakin' awesome.

Love the play of lines that is seen throughout. Colors are quite nice to boot.

I too love the patterns and colours :)

Can I ask why the image's EXIF data does not show up?

What more can I add to all the praising comments?
It is the play of blues and light browns that caught my attention at first sight, and you worked that out beautifully, and it is the play of natural shapes and more so of all those LINES that make this photo so interesting to look at. But all this has been said already! ;)

I agree with the chorus of praise. It's very well composed. Aren't you glad you got the camera out again?.

I too love the patterns and colours :)

Can I ask why the image's EXIF data does not show up?

Thanks Genocide! I think when I save to jpeg/web in PS it doesn't save the data.

What more can I add to all the praising comments?
It is the play of blues and light browns that caught my attention at first sight, and you worked that out beautifully, and it is the play of natural shapes and more so of all those LINES that make this photo so interesting to look at. But all this has been said already! ;)

Thank you LaFoto!

I agree with the chorus of praise. It's very well composed. Aren't you glad you got the camera out again?.

Thank you Fox Paw! I am very glad.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back