Baseball

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Any other baseball fans out there? Ive been a huge baseball since the M's first made it to the playoffs in 1995 and its been downhill since then. Baseball is my way to get away from the world. I love watching the game then reading the stats. I also play a baseball sim game called Out Of The Park almost religiously.

I am used to being around people that share this interest. However, coming to this message board it seems that my baseball addiction might be in the minority. Thats alright though. Im proud of this addiction:)

EDIT: Its still me, Hotwheelz, just with a different name. One I like much more. Not that anybody really remembers me by the previous name.

Lots of baseball fans here! :thumbup: Still a little early in the year to hear from some of us, I guess. Things can get pretty rowdy round here come September, though. :lol:

Red Sox fan here...and whatever t-ball team my son is playing on for the year :D

Baseball fan here. Figures that my Tigers look like they may be improving only to have the central become possible the best division in baseball.

terri said:
Lots of baseball fans here! :thumbup: Still a little early in the year to hear from some of us, I guess. Things can get pretty rowdy round here come September, though. :lol:

Thats where my obsession comes in. Its a year round thing for me. My interest actually goes up once the season is over and I get to go back through the stats and then listen to all of the rumors. Its great.

So I guess I was wrong. Im really just used to having my baseball friends on one side and then the friends who like art/photography on the other. Normally they dont mix.

IT'S THE CUBBIES YEAR BABY!!!!! I'm a big baseball fan...I even have a whole baseball vacation planned this summer for my boyfriend and I. :)

D'backs here... Although they sucked big time for the past three years.

Well I cant wait for baseball season. Now I get to talk about my favorite sport with an entirely new group of people:)

Soul Rebel said:
Well I cant wait for baseball season. Now I get to talk about my favorite sport with an entirely new group of people:)

I'm thinking you and my boyfriend would get along well. He goes to Cubs.com and SI.com every single day, weather it's baseball season or not. He's been trying to drag me outside this winter in the CRAPPIEST weather to play baseball with him.

i'm a big baseball fan, not obsessed, i just love the game... D'Backs for me too, Mitica! Hooray for the NL Worst! They actually didn't do too bad last year, considering they lost, what, like 111 games the year before... just pitiful. I'll live in the past (2001) until they can manage to rebuild the team... I still wear my 2001 World Series Champions hat... it's sad, i know. ;) Sometimes we get killer $100 seats behind the visitor dugout from my wife's boss. It's hard to sit in the bleachers after that... oh yeah, and i love it when the Yankees lose...

JTHphoto said:
i'm a big baseball fan, not obsessed, i just love the game... D'Backs for me too, Mitica! Hooray for the NL Worst! They actually didn't do too bad last year, considering they lost, what, like 111 games the year before... just pitiful. I'll live in the past (2001) until they can manage to rebuild the team... I still wear my 2001 World Series Champions hat... it's sad, i know. ;) Sometimes we get killer $100 seats behind the visitor dugout from my wife's boss. It's hard to sit in the bleachers after that... oh yeah, and i love it when the Yankees lose...

I just KNEW there was a reason I liked you...

core_17 said:
I just KNEW there was a reason I liked you...

:mrgreen:

another sad thing, when the cubbies come to town, it's like Wrigley Field West, instead of BankOne Ballpark/Chase Field/whatever it is now... there are soooo many cubs fans here!

Most reactions

Back