Basic equipment needed (camera + basic lightning)

How can I miss this deal?

An ezcube light box costs $60, a cowboystudio costs $15, and I can even buy a display table for it in black or white for an additional $12, that's 27 total! Seems a bargain to me.

TENT
DISPLAYTABLE

EVEN BETTER, a package including lights and tent! for $64
Photo Studio Table Top Lighting Kit - PB03

Going to buy this one.

Shame, didn't thought about lighting, not the same voltage as here in Belgium.
Also shipping costs are $85!

Found a replacement. On ebay, everything the same except different voltage and price is €64 including shipping, very cheap. Maybe I have to buy a converter though. but not sure of that.

Man I am glad I found other tents. They are exactly the same, even better! And the lights have the exact same specs.

I would like to see some affordable cameras that can do this kind of photography.

How about the canon 350D? Extremely cheap, multiple deals of €130

I was reading this thread again, and I found a link you posted earlier of some cameras. I am now looking at the canon sx500 which is €200 new. Fits my budget and is in the top x of those type of cameras.

found a camera for €150 used once, looks unused. Nikon Coolpix L820

I found this one at techradar.

same camera for €180 new, free shipping :)

Tell me what you think about it and I will buy it :)[h=3][/h]

Last edited:
I'm new here. This is the very first thread I've read all the way through and I was wonderfully encouraged to read, somewhere near the top, the following:

"He was struggling with getting his picture bright, so he said now I do this value higher or lower. and he did this with multiple values and explained it all very clearly.

I hope that I can learn basic photography in a small amount of time."

So did I.

Last edited:
I'm new here. This is the very first thread I've read all the way through and I was wonderfully encouraged to read, somewhere near the top, the following:

"He was struggling with getting his picture bright, so he said now I do this value higher or lower. and he did this with multiple values and explained it all very clearly.

I hope that I can learn basic photography in a small amount of time."

So did I.

Well I am glad I could encourage you a bit! However I don't have any photography experience. Nothing at all so as a complete beginner I still have to see how it will all go.

I hope I can learn it all easily. I got a cheap digital camera, not mine but of family. I was already reading the instructions (for the first time) and saw I could change manually the shutterspeed and all those important 'modes'. When my family is back I can play a bit around and test all these features that the little camera has.
It will definitely not be enough for product photography, but enough to get a very low-quality result.

Most reactions

Back