Bates Motel Annex

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...or at least that's what it looked like. Small town X (let's protect its identity) is a small town here in Manitoba that I had never heard of until last weekend when I stumbled upon it. Judging by the number of buildings the population of the place should be about 200, but in the 30 minutes I spent there I didn't see anybody. A good chunk of the houses were abandoned (or at least looked the part). The vibe of the town was a bit... creepy. This is the only property I photographed, but I saved small town X on my GPS and will be back for more in the future.

p835618880-4.jpg

(Yes, it's dark, exactly as it was intended. Should be viewed on black, but unfortunately TPF doesn't offer that option :()

Looks like you've stumbled across a gem of a place for some photos with a creepy vibe. Shall be interested to see what you come up with from your revisit.

Foreground is a little empty in this shot for my taste; get in closer?

Foreground is a little empty in this shot for my taste; get in closer?
I rarely ever pass up on the chance of entering an abandoned house, but I'm not getting any closer to this place. The vibe that I got was... wrong :)

Thanks, guys.

Great image, I would like to see the exposure bumped up a bit to see a little more detail.
Thank you. I purposefully went dark, and unfortunately the bright background on this site is not the best to view this image. Try viewing it here instead.

Most reactions

Back