Bath Time

I like that you make sure the object is really IN the grass and doesn't float more or less above it, as you often encounter in compositions. I think your ideas are always well developed and seem quite "natural" actually :encouragement:

I would just take him for a walk through the local carwash. ;)

I know one thing ,,, I wouldn’t like to have to poop scoop after pup.... when you go walkies do you take a bin bag lol
Brill pic, had to look twice

Like Jeff, I think I'd throw a saddle on him, and go to the car wash. LOL

I like that you make sure the object is really IN the grass and doesn't float more or less above it, as you often encounter in compositions. I think your ideas are always well developed and seem quite "natural" actually :encouragement:

When I get an idea I think on it for awhile to try to visualize. The original photo of the pup I planned on using didn't work out. I had thought I would shoot him in the grass and use the grass naturally around his paws, but when I went to composite the grass was too large and high for the scene plus he wasn't at the correct angle. The front right leg was behind his front left and looked odd. So I reshot him on concrete and brushed the grass into the scene. I purposely shot the background photo to paint the trees into his face to add depth. Sometimes things go as planned and sometimes not.

I would just take him for a walk through the local carwash. ;)
Great idea!

I know one thing ,,, I wouldn’t like to have to poop scoop after pup.... when you go walkies do you take a bin bag lol
Brill pic, had to look twice
That is an ongoing problem. We can't keep a cleanup crew!

Like Jeff, I think I'd throw a saddle on him, and go to the car wash. LOL
LOL yes a saddle!

This. Is Epic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back