Batman!

Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all. I tried to get creative with my son's Batman toys for this month's Pop Photo contest. I wanted to share with you all too.
$IMG_2741.jpg$IMG_2744.jpg$IMG_2751.jpg

Did I mention that feedback is appreciated? :lmao:

The theme is miniature toys.

Good luck with the feedback... this isn't a hugs and kisses forum like Facebook... if the image grabs their attention you may be lucky , but don't stress sometimes it is because they like your image that they have nothing to say.. it is a sharing forum... no where in it's description does it say that it is a caring forum:p

Good luck with the feedback... this isn't a hugs and kisses forum like Facebook... if the image grabs their attention you may be lucky , but don't stress sometimes it is because they like your image that they have nothing to say.. it is a sharing forum... no where in it's description does it say that it is a caring forum:p

Ouch!:lmao:

I am not looking for a hug or a kiss but I would like to know if there is a better way to compose. I get a lot of helpful info from users on here since I am new to photography and trying to learn more specifically pgriz. He offers great advice and so do many others and help me grow better as a photographer.

PS...if I need hugs and kiss do you think you could provide? ;)

:lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol:

I am not looking for a hug or a kiss but I would like to know if there is a better way to compose. I get a lot of helpful info from users on here since I am new to photography and trying to learn more specifically pgriz. He offers great advice and so do many others and help me grow better as a photographer.

A Nikon user hugging a canon user... I don't know... people may talk.. ;)

your pics are nice but the staging looks a little 2 dimensional.... you need work a little more on your angles to give them more depth :)

constructive .. non hugging criticism :)

A Nikon user hugging a canon user... I don't know... people may talk.. ;)

your pics are nice but the staging looks a little 2 dimensional.... you need work a little more on your angles to give them more depth :)

constructive .. non hugging criticism :)

Much appreciated and I agree. I don't have a Speedlite or any studio lighting so I was using floor lamps and tried messing with the pop-up flash and turn down the power but no matter what I did it caused harsh shadows. Any suggestions?

Sidenote I think the whole Nikon/Canon or Canon/Nikon thing is silly. We are all here for the same purpose....unless you are a Dallas Cowboys fan! ERRRRRR.

Most reactions

Back