Batteries

o.k.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ZD710 Still will take pics with dock., but individual batteries will not connect.
Was there some kind of switch in the battery compartment for the factory pack? There is an open hole there now.
Can't find any diagrams or info. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_6939.JPG
    IMG_6939.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 52
ZD710 Still will take pics with dock., but individual batteries will not connect.
Was there some kind of switch in the battery compartment for the factory pack? There is an open hole there now.
Might be time for a camera update...

Might be time for a camera update?? Is that the answer to my question? If so this is some forum. What insolence.
I see @cgw provided you with the user's manual for your camera. This helps, does it not?

Do you have the battery door? Most cameras, in fact all I have ever owned, will not work without the battery door closed. Yes there's an interlock switch.

I think the honest answer was look for a newer camera, that wasn't insolent.

The battery for yours will cost $16 maybe more. Delivered $29 complete working ZD710 camera: Kodak EasyShare ZD710 7.1MP Digital Camera - Black 10X Zoom. LCD Tested Working | eBay

As someone pointed out years ago when I was hung up on repairing my bass guitar amp "unless it's the best amp you ever owned and it can't be replaced... fixing it is a waste of money. Get something else."

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back