Battery Grip for Nikon D7000 MB-D11 Camera ENEL15 Battery IR

Link Delight Online Shop

Official Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
MB_D11_Battery_G_4df04754209bb.jpg

This Multi-Power Battery Pack for Nikon D7000 is used with Nikon D7000 Camera only, has the same functions as the original Nikon grip MB-D11. It can hold one EN-EL15 rechargeable battery or six AA batteries (alkaline, Ni-MH, or lithium) - effectively doubling your shooting capacity. This battery grip includes an alternate shutter-release button for vertical shoots and the AE-L/AF-L button, Multi selector, main dials and subcommand dials to increase its functions, used more conveniently. Camera menu options allow users to choose whether the camera battery or this battery grip first.

the price: $34.96

more details:

Nikon D7000 Accessories:

Promotion:

Linkdelight Big Discount Coupon and Clearance

linkdelight Facebook Get 50 Linkdelight Points

Linkdelight Monthly Photography Contest (4/20/2012~5/20/2012)

Last edited:
I'm looking for a grip for a d7000, with battery and IR remote. I checked your links but in the reviews the grip with battery has some less than positive feedback stating the battery doesn't fit in the grip? Several people pointed this out. Do you have a package that fits with battery?

I'm looking for a grip for a d7000, with battery and IR remote. I checked your links but in the reviews the grip with battery has some less than positive feedback stating the battery doesn't fit in the grip? Several people pointed this out. Do you have a package that fits with battery?

Hi, Dear mommy-medic, We have asked our supplier improved the designed of this battery grip. The one we sell now is compatible with the battery very well.

Your first, third and fourth link don't work, and your second link is definetly not 38 bucks.

Most reactions

Back