Battleship Cove Battleship & Submarine C&C - or just comment :)

ceejtank

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this shot (3 shots.. photomerged) a few months back. Just got around to editing it. I like it, can't put my finger on why really. Thought I'd throw it up here for C&C. It is heavily processed, and has that look for a reason. Figured I would see if anyone else likes it. C&C Please.

Thanks for lookin!

Battleship
$4.jpg

Okay, here's a comment: That's a ship.
That's all I know. I know nothing about ships and really don't have much interest in them, so I feel even less qualified than usual to comment on your photograph of this one. Seems decent enough to me. For a ship. :D

I do think it might be good to clone out that crane on the left side of the photo.

(EDIT: Upon re-reading this post, it sounded a teeny bit condescending, like I was putting the photo down BECAUSE it's a ship. So let me clarify--the real point of my post was just to leave a comment and thereby "bump" the thread, so perhaps others more qualified would come across it and leave actual *useful* comments)

Post them larger. They're really too small to make a decent comment to.

I'm not sure of where I could go to post a larger size of it...

BB 59, USS Massachusetts.. I like it, I just wish the fantail crane wasn't cut off and i'd like a little more sky to balance out the water.

BB 59, USS Massachusetts.. I like it, I just wish the fantail crane wasn't cut off and i'd like a little more sky to balance out the water.

Well.. I have the originals and these are cropped.. if you.. uh.. explain what a fantail crane is.. i can certainly do that and re-post... and leave more sky

Well.. I have the originals and these are cropped.. if you.. uh.. explain what a fantail crane is.. i can certainly do that and re-post... and leave more sky

The fantail crane is the crane on the aft of the ship. Used for recovering recon planes (if it had one) etc.

I like your long aspect ratio, and I dont think the processing is too over the top given the subject matter. The sky is nice. Like airplanes on the ground though, I find it hard to take stunning images of ships while docked.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back