"Baxter and Charlie"

These guys really are precious! I think you have a future in animal photography -- especially if you can keep them still! As the mom of an 8 week old boxer, I know it's damn near impossible to get any good shots of him!

Very cute puppies...I agree, they are nearly perfect pictures :D
I think they would be fine on a calendar like this, they're great shots.
And I love the puppy bloopers :D

Dachshunds, right?
How in the world did you even get them to sit still? I have a mini and I can never get a nice clear shot, she never sits still :p

Yes it has a blue eye.

Actually to keep them still was a group effort. I mentioned that my wife and I shot them. I set up the lighting and camera and she came and helped me when I couldn't hold one down with one hand anymore and shoot with the other, much less holding two!

It was funny... Dana (wife) rested the camera on my shoulder and focused while I held them with my hands (classic football grasp). I ask her, "You focused... ready?" and I'd let go and "bang!" one shot. "Ready... ready... ready?!?" let go again "bang!" another shot.

You do what you have to do! Oh... and I got them after dinner and I woke them up to shoot them. If you notice Baxter (the black one) is laying down in the bloopers. I had to pick him up and "pose" him to keep him awake. HE is actually the rambunctious one.

Yes it has a blue eye.

Actually to keep them still was a group effort. I mentioned that my wife and I shot them. I set up the lighting and camera and she came and helped me when I couldn't hold one down with one hand anymore and shoot with the other, much less holding two!

It was funny... Dana (wife) rested the camera on my shoulder and focused while I held them with my hands (classic football grasp). I ask her, "You focused... ready?" and I'd let go and "bang!" one shot. "Ready... ready... ready?!?" let go again "bang!" another shot.

You do what you have to do! Oh... and I got them after dinner and I woke them up to shoot them. If you notice
Baxter (the black one) is laying down in the bloopers. I had to pick him up and "pose" him to keep him awake. HE is actually the rambunctious one.

BAXTER IS BROWN AND CHARLIE IS BLACK.

PADRE!

These are the cutest dogs in the world!!

I love Dachshunds! I have a Dachshund/Chihuahua of my own.

Personally, I think the background isn't dark or distracting at all! I think it's a wonderfull accent to the puppies' fur. I quite enjoy these photos.

Awesome photos, I like the color of the background. Not to mention the puppies are adorable!!

Most reactions

Back