Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Canon 20D
Canon 17-40L f/4

3404750363_f2bfd3fff5_b.jpg

Its pretty good if you ask me. although i would want to see more of the mountains.

I would like it more if you didn't have the stuff in the foreground. Simpler can be better sometimes, and I think this is one of those cases.

Glad you brought it back up. The low shooting angle makes it appealing - makes me wonder what is out on the horizon. I think that a stronger focal point subject (no pun intended) would make it a more powerful image.

Only my humble opinion of course.....

Last edited:
I would like it more if you didn't have the stuff in the foreground. Simpler can be better sometimes, and I think this is one of those cases.

composition. Look at many many water scapes and you'll notice that foreground is used in 80%. It draws the eye much better then without.

this was shot at 17...no chance in getting more mountain due to loosing the foreground image to much.

I like it.......

There isn't a lot of detail in the mountains at the sides, but the shot itself conveys the bay with ice extending outward, as far as the eye can see........

I might have walked up and down a few hundred yards to see if there was a better angle, but don't really know if that was possible..

A simple 6 feet either way would result in wet feet and no gear. I wanted this hunk of ice in the foreground anyway.

Thanks.

I llike it. I am sure you have some of the mountains. This one is about ice, water and reflection.

Most reactions

Back