BBQ at the park

rob91

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got two versions of this pic, the 2nd one's cropped. Still not sure which to go with. Any general comments are welcome as well.

Picture082.jpg

Picture082_edited.jpg

Any chance that you could outline what you think makes this a good shot?

ya dont take it personal but this picture is horrible. honestly i dont even get why u posted it or took it. i dont get it .

Here we go again...

Yeah, the sad thing is that I knew exactly what this thread was going to look like before I even opened it. Now the only thing missing is a few kind words from a5i736 ...

Rob91, I'm sort of going to ask you the same thing MaxBloom did, only a bit nicer: Could you please explain to us what you like about this picture?

charcoal is so much better to cook on than propane

Instead of criticizing your work like some others have been I think I will try to give you some advice...

I can see why you took this shot, but like other said it's too busy. There isn't any focus on just a few objects and/or people.

So I would say, next time you are BBQing at the park and want to retake a similar pic of this try it without the people in the background. Also a different angle and have some sort of effect on the pic. Just play around with it and see what looks best. But then again, I too am new to photography :p

With that said, good luck with your future pictures!

Most reactions

Back