BBQ bubbles

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dedicated to KenCo.
We had a small family gathering last weekend, and we got out the bubble stuff. Im just a sucker for more punishment. Tried to snap a few, but the wind was not co-operating .
THis is my nephew Christian...an angry Frodo look alike being my assistant
199_9923a.jpg

The only shot out of about 20 I took that I actually thought looked pretty abstracty. The sun was getting low, and the wind was picking up. The colours are from the oil in the solution.
199_9908a.jpg

Good luck KenCo, in your adventure. :thumbup:

Thanks everyone. Im thinkin here.... this might call for a trip to the cemetery.:lmao:

Chiller said:
Thanks everyone. Im thinkin here.... this might call for a trip to the cemetery.:lmao:

I like the single bubble.....

Don't trip over any, ahhhhhhhh, stones? :lol:

acsonpg said:
I like the single bubble.....

Don't trip over any, ahhhhhhhh, stones? :lol:

\nah.. dont worry..I have walked there so many times, I know exactly where each stone is layed out. I just gotta dodge security. :lol:

Of course that SINGLE bubble is a marvellous photo ... but in the other one ... have you ever tried to count HOW MANY Chillers there are to be seen as reflections??? ;););)

cool shots man..... that second is real nice...... great reflection and colours.... you are the bubble king! :thumbup:

Archangel said:
cool shots man..... that second is real nice...... great reflection and colours.... you are the bubble king! :thumbup:
Yeah, definetly.

Was it you that took the shots of the bubbles floating on the lake? Those were incredible.

I'm really liking the second one here.

Very nice and yes that second one is very nice.. Love the detail you can see on the bubble! nice work

Most reactions

Back