BCE Place

GoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
BCE Place in Toronto....nothing hugely spectacular about any of these, I don't think, just thought I'd get something up here as it's been awhile since I was shooting :)

#1 - My first ever attempt at a longer shutter speed
blur.jpg

#2 - The BCE Place Architecture
bce.jpg

#3 - There's an older building inside the modern-ish Place today...this would be it :p
bce1.jpg

That long-exposure one is intriguing for many a reason, like your choice of POV and the "ghost legs" in the pic, the vanishing point element in the ceiling given by the lines and lights... well, those are the points that spring to mind immediately.

As to the second: I am fascinated by its symmetry but believe it could do with a punch in contrasts to bring out the lines and bows even more.

In the last I'm afraid the encased old building is a bit too dark to really be appreciated. But is it really so they have build an all modern building ALL AROUND that old building? Interesting!

That building is wicked. Love the architecture.

Nice shots.

Love this place. I just took a few shots there a few weeks back. Really diggin the second shot.

Cheers for the replies

LaFoto - I'll take a better picture of it next time I'm down there, but it's basically...a massively-long office complex with stores and whatnot below it (and the Hockey Hall of Fame) in a kind of concourse...on the main level, where I was shooting yesterday, there's an old building there with the glass and whatnot...around it. So it was obviously not going anywhere ;)

Most reactions

Back