Be honest

Funky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
None of there were set up or thought out...so a little more complicated than a snap but less complicated than a though out picture. Thanks =D
Ying.jpg

Cute.jpg

fly.jpg

wasp.jpg

They look fine to me... the pigeon ones don't quite grab my interest like the other macros do but that could just be personal preference. Not bad.

I find the blur in the front distracting... If only your depth of field were a little bit greater. Nice job overall though.

Your thread has been moved to the General Gallery since it does not follow the Critique Gallery guidelines.
You may post one image or variations of it per thread in the Critique Gallery.

I like the first one a lot. great photo. Great colors and framing of the shot

The Insects are very interesting Marco, I wouldn't get that close to a wasp to take a photo!

I really like that close-up of the .... what I guess is not a wasp but a fly dressed like one to mislead possible fly-eaters (and photogs ;)) - a hover fly. But I may be wrong ... I am no expert on insects. But when the macro function works on the fully extended telephoto lens, you can get this close to even hornets or bees, since in fact you (physically) are placed a lot further back.

The little moth who stares right at us is cute!

The pigeon is a bit too centred for my liking, but sharpness is good, and the texture of the wooden plank is even so good that it is on the brink of distracting from the pigeon.

The first is best - compositionally!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back