Beach at Sunrise

mkedre

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
These are a few photos I took about 3 years ago. Comments welcome!!!

beach.jpg

Bummer the shots were taken so long ago.

The first frame really has a lonely feel. I would kill to be sitting on that swinging chair with my wife during an 80º sunset. Beautiful forms and good eye in the second shot. Why was BW chosen over color?

My favourite has to be the first shot. There is something so peaceful about it. Although I would like to have seen it with the horizon not dead centre.

I really like the second one. It has great lines, very symmetrical.

yes #1 really captures the serenity, great composition! and #2 great shot! is it that peaceful most of the time?

craig said:
Bummer the shots were taken so long ago.

The first frame really has a lonely feel. I would kill to be sitting on that swinging chair with my wife during an 80º sunset. Beautiful forms and good eye in the second shot. Why was BW chosen over color?

I had never taken b/w film before and wanted to give it a shot. Just experimenting. =)

i like number one and number 3

the chair being in the middle of the picture eally gives it an alone fealing

Experimenting is a beautiful thing. I guarantee that this will not be the last BW roll of film that you shoot. Black and white film and prints are a beautiful journey. May be keep in mind that certain scenes and or subjects call for certain film. I am famous for leaving the tongue of the film out and using it for another occasion.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back