Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Beach Chair

Attachments

• $lone beach chair.jpg
    $lone beach chair.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 121
like the the reflection

I like it as is. That ship, or whatever it is, on the horizon makes it work for me.

If there's any room at the bottom in the original file it would be better not to clip the reflection, or come that close to it.

Thank you for the comments! I used a square orientation because of the ship on the horizon - I couldn't make it a portrait. I can't remember if I had room at the bottom, I will have to check it out and if so I will include more of the bottom to see what it looks like. Thanks again!

Needs much more bottom space to make it work for me. It's a nice reflection, but.........

The bright beach chair doesn't jibe with the bland looking water for me. Seems like it should be a sunny day with blue water in Mexico. This just makes me feel like it's cold and dreary.

It would be cool to use a higher f/stop to attempt to bring the boat more into focus. It May not be possible for how far away the boat is. ...it's probably pretty damn far away by now!

It would be cool to use a higher f/stop to attempt to bring the boat more into focus. It May not be possible for how far away the boat is. ...it's probably pretty damn far away by now!

Yeah, I know what you mean, but the between the boat being several miles off shore and the haze it would have been impossible.

Makes me want a Corona.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back