Beach day - Hugging birds

JdWiding

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
purchased a couple new Lenses today and went out to Clearwater beach to play around.
This picture is with my old 55-200 nikkor. however I will have some pictures posted later with the new lenses.
Purchased a 40mm micro f/2.8 and a 50mm f/1.8 earlier.

Let me know what you think about this one, these birds let me get really close, I didn't even zoom to 200mm on most of these pictures.
In this one it looks like the birds are going in for a hug.

$hugging birds.jpg

I can't decide if I want to remove the background birds..... HhRrrmMmMMm

Thoughts?

Nice shot.
Yeah, not sure about those background birds ... it would have been a stronger shot with just the two of them.

I think the pointed feathers coming from the shoulder of the leftmost bird is the tail end of a background bird, I believe thats what DXQ is referring to. It's a great moment and a great capture. I think you'd be perfect at an edit somewhere between the two edits with the birds removed, at least thats my tastes. A great shot though with any of the edits.

IMO. The photo you originally captured is what I want to see, and I like it as is.

IMO. The photo you originally captured is what I want to see, and I like it as is.

I agree with Brian and the other birds add interest, plus its what we expect to see. If it ain't broke ........... ;) I like the interaction in that shot, very nice. Very hard to cover up a background and make it look natural. I would leave it.

All the best and great shot.

Danny.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back