Beach Exposures

nice... the foreground is a touch too brightened

To add my own $.02 worth here, I think I would have followed the rule of thirds on this one. Your horizon is almost smack dab in the middle...I think I would have aimed the camera a little lower with a bit less sky in the shot and put the horizon in the upper third.

I too think there's something that looks a bit unnatural here, however I'm not totally sure it's because something is overly bright. -If- the water was in fact ice, then PLEASE ignore this, but to me it looks like this was perhaps a rather long exposure and if that was indeed water, it doesn't really look right to me.

Nice flare on the lamp post...I know some folks go out of their way to try and avoid that, but in most cases I think it's pretty cool and often adds to a good composition.

To add my own $.02 worth here, I think I would have followed the rule of thirds on this one. Your horizon is almost smack dab in the middle...I think I would have aimed the camera a little lower with a bit less sky in the shot and put the horizon in the upper third.

I too think there's something that looks a bit unnatural here, however I'm not totally sure it's because something is overly bright. -If- the water was in fact ice, then PLEASE ignore this, but to me it looks like this was perhaps a rather long exposure and if that was indeed water, it doesn't really look right to me.

Nice flare on the lamp post...I know some folks go out of their way to try and avoid that, but in most cases I think it's pretty cool and often adds to a good composition.

yes it is a Long Exposure, if you look at the flag in upper left there is some Blur in there.
No Its not Ice :)

I dont understant why you said that the exposure dont look right, but i respect your judgement. Next time i'm there i will try other way.

Bright?? How Bright?
the contrast between those small rocks and the sea, due to the pp work, draws my eyes to look at the sand and that line not the entire scene

saying all this, it really isn't that big of a deal

Ok I respect The Judgement, my intention on this one was to guide the eye trough the line to the rest of the entire scene, but this is my pov.
Best Regards

Ok I respect The Judgement, my intention on this one was to guide the eye trough the line to the rest of the entire scene, but this is my pov.
Best Regards
that line is a part of composition and the composition is ok, have nothing against it

I think you didn't understand what I'm trying to say, and it doesn't matter because as I said, it's not a big deal...
nice pic

Bright?? How Bright?

I would brighten it up just enough to see more detail in the sand, but careful not to make it unnatural. It is a very nice photo. :)

Thank you very much, i'm sorry i didnt push up the brightness on the sand, The noise would rather mess the pic ;)
May be next time I try other way

I know what you mean, my camera gets noisy really quick!:048:

Most reactions

Back