beach model (NSFW)

nice photos love it..

Pretty good set. The one thing that jumps out at me, for critique, is that I'd like to see her eyes brighter. The harsh sunlight has left her eyes in shadow and there is no catch light. A little fill light can go a long way.

i agree with the eyes. also, im not sure the selective colour on the jeans adds anything, if anything it actually takes away from her. id also like to see the 8th one (wet hair, hand on forehead) without the cut out look) the posture in the two where she's standing contrapasto is cool though, i like the look. fun shoot.

in a lot of these theres waay too much blowouts in her face. its ok in the other parts, but the face should never be blown in my opinion. Use a reflector or even fill flash bounce off a reflector for a soft light onto the other side of her face. I only noticed it in a few, not all, and I do like some of them !!

In the shirtless one where she's covering her breasts, what do you think of using some soft focus?

-JD-

thanks everyone - agreed - (I was on a trip with not much equipment). I actually did a soft focus on another one of that shot - so great idea! Yep, she's great - experienced model. Thanks again for the feedback!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back