Beach Portraits...

David A

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well...I haven't posted for a while but these are some pictures that I had to throw together last minute and I think they turned out alright...let me know what you think...

Something weird happened when I uploaded them...the saturation levels are boosted for some reason...oh well...

THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I really like the little green things poking into the shot in the last one... nice touch....

OP
D

David A

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks guys...:)

All comments are welcomed and encouraged...

monicam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
qj.net
nice shots but i like the first image..really looks awesome..

OP
D

David A

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks...:)

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey you!!! where ya been!!!?
nice shots ces
the exposures and saturation are fantastic :thumbsup:
i really love the second one... however the bg is distracting and thats an uncomfortable crop... id crop up higher... shes got a stunning face... so maybe i'd try more if i knew her.
#3 is very nice too! love to cool and comfortable pose... she looks really relaxed in front of the camera and that where you score :thumbsup:
i really wish her feet werent' cut off...
other then that.. great job! hope to see lots more :)

OP
D

David A

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mansi said:
hey you!!! where ya been!!!?
nice shots ces
the exposures and saturation are fantastic :thumbsup:
i really love the second one... however the bg is distracting and thats an uncomfortable crop... id crop up higher... shes got a stunning face... so maybe i'd try more if i knew her.
#3 is very nice too! love to cool and comfortable pose... she looks really relaxed in front of the camera and that where you score :thumbsup:
i really wish her feet werent' cut off...
other then that.. great job! hope to see lots more :)

Thanks Mansi! Yeah...I was thinking the same thing about the background...it was hard to find a semi-decent place to do this "shoot" (lasted all of 10 minutes)...oh well, I'll see if I can't find a better spot next time. :)

I should go back to the raw images because, like you said, in #3 and #2, the cropping is uncomfortable. I agree. I cropped them to be 8x10 and that's just how it ended up...damn 1.5x sensor.

Thanks for the great feedback...it's always great to hear an honest opinion on the photos. :D

Most reactions