Beach Sunset

mdtusz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my very first HDR and I didn't have my tripod with me so I did my best to keep still. I'm a little bit disappointed with the noise, but I've read up on why that happens and I think I can solve that problem next time.

Be nice:hugs:

2010-04-22+at+21-35-22.jpg

I dont think this is a good kind of photo to use HDR on. As it is, its kinda dismal. Almost like no HDR at all. By dismall I mean composition wise. The white pipe, the banding around the sun, and the lack of sharpness just make for an uninteresting picture.

That was sortof my attitude as well. The banding isn't "really" there on the file I've got on my computer though... stupid web. I'm going to give it a try on a big cathedral in town when I get the chance though. That should reveal some better results...

As for sharpness, I don't know what to do for that other than add some sharpening in PS after the fact. All the original images were nice and crisp all over and everything was in focus (shot at f/22).

Wow its a great photograph of sunset it looks very natural i liked much.The HDR software is quite helpful i want to know more about it.Can the HDR software used to combine the series of photos?

Most reactions

Back