Beale Street Blues

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While down in Memphis, Beale street is a must see. I was there on Saturday night, and even with the temperatures in the 90's at night, the streets were full of blues, artists and spectators.
All of these were shot hand held, set on an ISO of 1600.

137_3752a.JPG

I had to clone out an annoying tiny light in the left corner, and turned the brightness down a tad on this.

138_3887a.JPG

This is another shot of the same guy.

137_3741a.JPG

137_3746a.JPG

un huh !!!

137_3773a.JPG

137_3766a.JPG

oh, man chiller...these are great.... love the color on the neon signs....and the blues dudes are just killer....you can tell they are really into the music...

great shots... and hand held, huh?? on beale, thats a great feat, since its always so crowded on a saturday night...

dont you love memphis??

I like the first one but the second and third seem a bit too red for me.. i like the last two also

I definitely think #2 is the strongest "people" image. It looks great, with all the red and the black background. :thumbup: And all that space that he's singing into is fabulous.

Nice group! :D

Love Memphis Aprilraven. :heart: I want to go back again. Still packed, and all I need is a plane ticket.

Rallyxe.. I had a lot of trouble with the lights. They only had red and yellow on the stage. There was a green light every now and then but they did not have much for a light show. It was basically , put the lights on and leave them on. I might play with the levels and see what it looks like. Thanks for the imput.

Thanks Terri. I tried to catch the image as I saw it.

Thank you Ernie and JohnE for your comments and compliments. I really appreciate them all.

oops, missed this. the second is my fav. i love the profile and use of negative space. well done.

Great photos Chiller. Man , I love the Blues , Love it !

You did good on these @ 1600. Well done !

Thanks again everyone. I cannot wait to get back. I love it there, and there are a ton of street photos to take next time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back