Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi!

I feel almost silly posting these with all the talent on here, but I was quite excited to be able to actually get a few shots to come out at all without my little cheat presets. :lol:

I have only had my camera a few weeks, so don't be too hard on me, but I would love to know what I can do to improve these shots.

Thanks!

tree.jpg

geese.jpg

goose_lake.jpg

windmill.jpg

hoop.jpg

i like number 2 a lot but it feels ever so slightly out of focus.

Before this new camera obsession, I was obsessed with web development, so I am pretty decent in PS. I must be getting a little better though, because I did very little retouching on these. #3 was manipulated the most to lighten the foreground without blowing out the sky.

I just got my "Understanding Exposure" book at lunch today and have ready 56 pages so far. Guess what I am doing again after work! :greenpbl:

I love number 3, it's so intresting to look at and looks so peacefull.

You take allot of great shots, number 2 could use a faster shutter speed.

:thumbup:

I feel #1 and #2 are the strongest shots.

For #1 - work on composition a bit, the tree is very central.

#2i really like this shot

I feel #1 and #2 are the strongest shots.

For #1 - work on composition a bit, the tree is very central.

#2i really like this shot

How would I correct this? I thought the tree as a whole was interesting, so I wanted the whole thing. If I do that, it has to be center because it takes up the whole shot, right?

I like #5! It makes me feel like I'm back in the hood...

Personally liked 4 best. It is crisp and the colors have nice contrast. Compositionally, I like that you didn't include all of the vane.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back