Bearded dragon lady

LRLala

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Caitlin 1-316 b+w.jpg

Out of interest how did you focus this shot? It looks like its not quite on her face bur rather on her toes

Also I think that's an iguana rather than a bearded dragon.

This is an old picture and I honestly can't remember where I focused. Never noticed the focus issue before. You're probably right about the lizard.

I like the pic in general.
Yes the focus seems on the feet, but not bad.

This is an older picture. I was using my Canon Xti with the 55-250 zoom, no information other than that is coming up.

Interesting shot. I could live with soft focus but the gas meter and pipes behind her is very distracting.

About how long ago was this photo made/taken?

I agree with the pipe issue and I never even noticed the pipes making the picture feel slightly rotated. Thank you, all, for your pointers. I do have a lot to learn.

Derrel, the picture was taken in 2011, I believe. I should probably start posting more recent work, but I've always believed when problems arise, go back to basics. So I'm going back to some old stuff so I can better improve my current stuff. Plus I'm using Elements 2019 and LR 2. Can't justify the monthly cost of PS CC at this point.

Razashaikh, thank you so much!

I like some soft focus on faces. I do not think it distracts from the shot.

Personally I would have cropped a bit above the lizard, just past each shoulder, and a little below the elbows; just to limit the background distraction. I like the print.

Thank you, Grandpa Ron. It was supposed to be kind of a gritty picture, but perhaps not gritty enough or the background distraction just wasn't quite right.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back