beauties

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went throught the archives from my last 2 trips south, and dug outs some shots I wouldn't have posted 2 months ago, but since I have learned a bit of PS, I thought I might be able to bring them up to TPF standard! Most of you know Daisy, and the other girl here, is one of her best friends Faith. The gentleman with Daisy in 7 is Daisy's cousin Harold., they grew up together like brother and sister. Please say hi to them all, as they will all see this thread soon!!

the first one here, is of course the mother of our unborn baby.. Daisy She says Hi and Regards to everyone here at TPF, and she hasn't run yet LaFoto!
Someday, we will try to have her post some of her photography here also.

vert00102Jan7th05SwimwRosey54.jpg

vert00106Jan19th05Shoppingandstreets29.jpg

vert00100DSC_5594.jpg

vert00099Dec26th04PoolParty5.jpg

these are 2 shots from our 1 year anniversery trip to Borocay., a small resort island in the center of the Philipplines.

vert00104Jan9th05Boracay21.jpg

vert00105Jan9th05Boracay57.jpg

vert00103Jan7th05SwimwRosey131.jpg

vert00101Jan204PoolParty106.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Say hi to Faith,Daisy,Daisy's cousin Harold and other beauties ~~~~ :mrgreen:

yeah i really like #6 as well, i am soo envious of that sunset shot

hey ray thanks for posting some of our photos here! and i wana say hello also to everyone here!! hope u enjoy looking! im to shy :blulsh2: to post our pics here but ray is not,but anyways its ok.. hope u like em! ;) take care to everyone! hi also to lafoto!

*waves to Daisy*

Gotta say, Raymond, nice shots! Number seven for it's closeness and the last for, erm, not sure why, I think I like the water movement, stand out for me.

Oh wow great photos.! I love numbers 5, 6, and 8 and 9.
6 is just jaw-droppingly smashing! And 8 and 9 look like so much fun! The water in 8 looks really great around her neck. It almost looks like glass the way it's frozen there.
Hope you guys had a great 1 yr anniversary!

Got some good stuff here Raymond. A real model's look on the first. Hi and welcome Sweet Daisy, you don't have a sister per chance ;)

Hey Cruzin.. that best friend of hers is single, sweet, smart, and very pretty. We spend a lot of time with Faith, and she is a really wonderful girl, full of fun and energy., and a awesome sense of humor...

Great series again Raymond. All of these are very well done. Cool sunset pic too.!!!

Most reactions

Back