Beautiful B&W Piano

iflynething

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have found a new fascination with my piano and like to take alot of B&W pictures of it at different angles.

Critique Welcome

Thanks

~Michael~

DSCN0112.jpg

DSCN8559.jpg

DSCN0119.jpg

DSCN0124.jpg

DSCN0126.jpg

DSCN8427.jpg

DSCN9988.jpg

DSCN8429.jpg

DSCN0128.jpg

I'm not crazy about the contrast on 4, 5 and 9.

good job, but like weaving wax said about the contrast, those photographs could use a white

1 made me giggle, the digi drum FX icons really undermine the goal of that shot. I like 8 the best.

The thing is see that i don't like is that in the black and whites, the keys should be WHITE white, and the keys should be black. Right now, you're piano keys look a little grey (see 9, 5, and 4)

Hehe well #1 I wished I could not have got that in the picture and just got the rose and keys but I couldn't angle it the right way to get all that out. It could be cropped and done better

As for the contrast. I did that because I didn't want anything in the background (notice everything is BLACK) but I think I may have just underexposed it a LITTLE too much! :) But I locked the exposure where the sun was shining (which would be where the white keys are "lightest" and then moved over where you see everything fade out.

I was just experimenting.

I will wait for another sunny day and see what I can come up with.

Thank you all very much for your comments and critiques!

~Michael~

Very nice. Though I'd hide the ones that giveaway that it's a modern keyboard/electric piano given your use of black and white and sepia.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back