Beautiful butterfly n d madagascar reptile- chameleon

KunalShingla

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
my 1st go at these type of subjects.....
hope u people like it...critical comments also needed....
shot them using my kit lens of my canon 350D(rebel XT) and then crop...no other edit done on ps or anything....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

thx for looking...

Hey kuanl....very impressed with these, especially from the kit lens! :D nice DOF...the BG is blurred really nice on those butterfly shots.
#4 is very cool....I'm assuming the top twwo are handheld as they look a little shaky...not quite as sharp as the others.
Excellent work for a first attempt:thumbsup:

i would say bravo too for a first attempt .. and that too with the kit lens... youve got some really nice dof in the photographs.
Next time borrow my macro filters so you can get in closer!
#4 is very awesome... nice capture.. i would crop in closer.. and like you said you haven't used any bit of photoshop.. i'd give it a slight contrast boost to enhance the colors.
thanks for sharing :) would love to see another attempt!

Awesome shots. Number 4 is stunning. Well done!!!

Mansi said:
i would say bravo too for a first attempt .. and that too with the kit lens... youve got some really nice dof in the photographs.
Next time borrow my macro filters so you can get in closer!
#4 is very awesome... nice capture.. i would crop in closer.. and like you said you haven't used any bit of photoshop.. i'd give it a slight contrast boost to enhance the colors.
thanks for sharing :) would love to see another attempt!

Hey mansi
Thx for the comments...
I thought of starting to work on the photos on ps....
that’s y I got my comp fixed and in the process the guy formatted the comp and i lost all my photos.....shall shoot more of these(with the kit) and then work on them on ps......
anywayz
Thx for commenting once again.....

hi jon
thx for ur comments too man
ur a gr8 help here...
photogal u too never fail to comment and its really nice to have u people here......
thx once again.....
nitefly i think photog is all bout this...trial n error....and trust me there is no better way to learn it.....keep trying man...thx for commenting....
shall shoot more and try to improve on my mistakes....
chiller thx to u too....feels gr8
thx all

nice shots, i especially like #4 and #6... :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back