Reaction score
Website
www.hoylesphotography.com
I had some fun playing at the beach with a couple of fun girls today.:D

81110316.jpg

81110341.jpg

81110355.jpg

81110365.jpg

LOVE #2 and #4: the contrast of the (wedding?) dress and the sandy dirty beach really speaks to me. Well done!
The only mistake I can see is the 'big arm' in #3.
Other then that....:thumbup::thumbup:

pascal

Gorgeous photos! You did a really nice job. Great lighting, focus, color, composition, the whole thing.

The last one is great, except their elbows are cut off.

Love the vignettes in each one. It really sets the tone.

But I can't help but think about how dirty their dresses got after the shoot. ;-)

Great work!

NJ

these shots are everything i want to be in a photogrpaher. amazing.

All your shots are great. I esp love 1 and 4. Nice job. I'm jealous.

Really like #4, very very well done. Composition is awesome.

Beatuful control of the light! Nicely done.

#3 is my favorite by the way. The chuckle under that smile is great, and such a beautiful girl!

Those are fantastic. I love the mischievious looks in their eyes. You captured the playfulness wonderfully. Love the colors and textures. Especially #2, the softness of the gown against the roughness of the waves.

#4 is my favorite. All of these are awesome. Good work!

I really like them all. Superior work on these. All all into "trashing the dress" as well.
Good on you mate!

2 and 4 our my faves. i think i would like 2 better if that pier were not in the background. very nice work.

I love these! I usually don't produce a "story" from photos when I see them, but with these I did. The feeling I got from these were a bride and her bridesmaid secretly in love and they run away from the ceremony to a secluded island beach! Okay...no more coffee this early!!!! LOL!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back