beautiful, matture, funny....

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....18 years old.

Technically there's nothing stopping me, only the social ramifications of a 24 yr old dating an 18 yr old.

But seriously. WTF?

Why can I not meet a girl who is actually PERFECT? Huh?

Bloody women.

bace said:
....18 years old.

Technically there's nothing stopping me, only the social ramifications of a 24 yr old dating an 18 yr old.

But seriously. WTF?

Bloody women.

dude. perfect is not a physical thing or a mental thing.

its a "ive realized all your faults and i cant even see them anymore because you complete me in every way" type of thing.

just keep trucking, it will come.

bace said:
....18 years old.

But seriously. WTF?

Bloody women.

What social ramifications? I know plenty of people that've been in relationships like that. One couple, the woman was 16, the man 20 and they were married 6 months after meeting (no she wasn't pregnant ;)). Still happy today, 3 years later :)

IMO, as long as she's out of high school... I see no problem...

Perfection? lol whats the fun in that..hehe...its the imperfections that make people more entertaining. Its all the dumb stuff and retardation in everyone that attracts us to each other...so do what makes you feel happy, and doesn't get you arrested, cuz yer livin just for you buddy nobody else right. So like you said, whats stopin ya?

How come everyone takes me so seriously?

notice how I emphasized the "PERFECT"?

I got the girls number. I'ma call her this week and take her out. I really have no problem with the age. I will be submitted to ribbings from my group of friends, but that's what I would do to them...hehe.

But yeah...perfect is a healthy combination of pro's and con's.

Xmetal said:
You like em' with a bit more 'experience' huh Bace? :wink:

:lol: I doubt it, just probably the only gal he can get with his kind of humor :lmao:

Xmetal said:
You like em' with a bit more 'experience' huh Bace? :wink:

You know it's funny. Up until about 4 months ago, everyone I've dated has been the same age or older than myself.

And yes, I like the experienced ladies. However starting with a clean slate does offer the opportunity to train properly...muwahahaha.

And ero, I'll have you know that I get by well enough with looks and charm. I leave the humour up to my friends.

I think that her age is not a bproblem... actuallly she is only6 years younger than you... it is not a long era ...

Where I live the legal drinking age is 19 (she's using fake I.D.). Legal age of consent is 18. Which means she's "barely legal".

Thank you Larry Flint for making this girl a joke amongst my friends.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back