Beautiful Wooden House

Beautify capture. Love the colors and countryside. I could spend a very long time relaxing there.

Dave

Very nice; I think you could have made the image even stronger had you moved a bit to the left or right and captured the house in a more 3/4 view rather than square on to the side.

Very nice; I think you could have made the image even stronger had you moved a bit to the left or right and captured the house in a more 3/4 view rather than square on to the side.

I was limited by a fence, also in that case there might have been a few distractions, but I kinda imagine what you're saying.

It may just be the clouds, but there might be a halo above the trees in the upper right hand corner. I like the overall composition.

It may just be the clouds, but there might be a halo above the trees in the upper right hand corner. I like the overall composition.

It had just rained so the place was all foggy and damp, but there might be a few spots from post processing and noise though. Can you mark the exact place where you think is the problem?

Good one, I liked it.

Most reactions

Back