beauty and fashion'ish (male and female)

Vaporous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.melisjphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some I'm not completely done editing yet .........thanks for looking;)

Derek1.jpg

Derek3.jpg

Derek5.jpg

Ana1.jpg

Ana3.jpg

AnaDerek1.jpg

Wow, these are really good! Much, much better than some of the other work I've seen on here.

3rd photo, top right corner. Did you run out of background? Maybe clone out that black area.
Nice poses, but i think he's a better model than she is. Her photographs look uncomfortable and quite tense.

very professional looking pictures!
the ONE thing, IMO, i notice is the missing 'catch light' in the guys left eye in the last one.
but that's a VERY minor thing, that i'm not even sure is relevant.

I'll take 10 of whatever she's selling. She delivers the stuff right? :) lol

Good stuff so far. You need to get a hair light with the quickness, though.

These are beauty shots. Find a wardrobe stylist and then we can talk fashion.

Thank you everyone, I appreciate all the feedback and comments:) Yes more hair light would have been good, he got alittle lost within the darker background.

Some of the ones that will be going on the website will actually be edited a tad more for some minor changes, I just wanted to share these as they were.

I guess fashion may not have been the correct term but I was after more of a stylized shot rather. I've actually got some crazy materials and fabric I'd like to incorperate into my next shoot for a more avant garde type of style.

Great pictures!! One thing that I noticed is that the background is dirty. If you were going for that sort of look, IMO it should be more 'grungy'.. If not, PS would do wonders for the water spots.
A'course, take that with a kilogram of salt.... lol

Nice poses, but i think he's a better model than she is. Her photographs look uncomfortable and quite tense.
Huh?

Sorry, man, but I couldn't agree with you less. To me, there is something turn offish about the male model while the female brings it.

Otherwise, great stuff, even if I also think the background needs cleaning up.

Agreed. He looks rather cheesy. The pose is as if to say, "would you care for a glass of champagna?"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back