Beauty in the junkyard......

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I finally made it out to a junkyard that I have been eying up for months!! I had a great time and I can't wait to go shoot at an other!!! Amazing the beauty that you can find if you just look a little closer!!
C&C is always appreciated!! :thumbup::thumbup: Did I over sharpen things??
6341272137_2a64d6708c_z.jpg

6338636064_f884bea1f7_z.jpg

6338635898_33f83cfb5a_z.jpg

Ok...I know 4 is a lot....lol I can't help it. :blushing:
6341271743_c4741541ab_z.jpg

Maybe a tad too sharp but they still look great. I love the last one - what is it?

The first is my favorite, but the saturation is too much/too sharp. If you use photoshop, just make an identical layer, saturate away, use a little gaussian blur and pull that layer's opacity back until it blends. Very cool thing, whatever it is.

I think the others are cool too, and the 2nd is my 2nd favorite. I'd hang on to that one to use as a grunge background for something...

Maybe a tad too sharp but they still look great. I love the last one - what is it?

Thanks....It was a headlight to a really old Chevy.....=)

Steph...thanks!! I think #2 is my fav. of the group.

Number 2 is definitely the winner for me, I think it's very-well composed with the line entering and leaving the frame exactly where the eye loves it.

The others don't do much for me, but it might be because there's people around me and a lot of noise so I can't focus at the moment :)

Once again, hats off for stepping out of your comfort zone.

I like the over sharpening on the green & Blue. LOVE the blue one!

invisible......I like the second one a lot too. I had soooo much fun at the junkyard!! Unfortunately, I didn't start getting into my creative groove til the sun was going down! I can't wait to go to another one. I'm kinda in a minimalist/abstract phase right now. Thanks for the comments!!

MLeek.... Thanks for the comment! The junkyard opened me up to a whole new world of marco!

Mishele, I really like these photos! Nice use of colour and texture, especially in the first three. You mention that you intend to go back again, looking forward to seeing more when you do!

Gosh, I have to say #2 is an amazingly beautiful photo, and #3 is right there, almost on par with it. The first shot is nice, while the last one is,well, meh....but #2 and #3...those are really lovely photos! I like abstraction and close-ups and detail studies, and those two are really lovely shots.

I like 2 alot. Beautifully scarred.

Well thanks guys!! The second shot was taken from an old rotted out truck. I might have to go back!!

Most reactions

Back