Beauty parlor

escondrillas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi again fellows. here is a picture that I took in a market in Asia, lets see what you think about it.
salon%20de%20belleza.jpg

Composition wise I think its good and I like the concept.

it seems to have a bit to much blue in it though, it has a slight blue tint(I assume from the light passing through the plastic on the roof. Maybe moving the colour balance slightly more towards red would help. I also think making it slightly less bright and a bit more contrasted would make it better. Also I think the top should be cropped so its jsut above the womans head (standing)

Nice shot but i think can be improved with a bit of post work.

i dig the composition as well, i like the feet sticking out as a subtle touch, and good use of 'rule of thirds'. Yeppers a slight blue/cyan cast could be improved with playing around with the colour balance. :)

I actually like the blue tone. But I would suggest maybe getting just a little bit closer to the girls . And the random feet on the side of the picture is a little wierd. Maybe crop a little bit off the left, just a little bit.

I like it. I don't have a problem with a blue tint to an area that appears to receive light through blue plstic. At first I didn't know about the feet at the left, but at second glance, I think the feet complete the picture byy answering why the seated girl is looking to her right. Now I think she would not look as normal without the feet.
Just trying to see what I like in addition to the colors.

Daniel said:
Composition wise I think its good and I like the concept.

it seems to have a bit to much blue in it though, it has a slight blue tint(I assume from the light passing through the plastic on the roof. Maybe moving the colour balance slightly more towards red would help. I also think making it slightly less bright and a bit more contrasted would make it better. Also I think the top should be cropped so its jsut above the womans head (standing)

Nice shot but i think can be improved with a bit of post work.

Agree... also the vertical posts and horizontal lines all seem to tilt a little to the left.

Most reactions

Back