beauty

StreetShark

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Heres a shot I took of my girlfriend. It was totaly random and I know the crop is kinda bad.
433050543_04bda7be77.jpg

What do you think? I'm not editing any more so just say if you like it (and why) or not.

(Just went to take out the v?=0 or whichever combination of letters there still appeared behind the .jpg extension of your URL, so that the photo would show up directly in the thread, ok?)

I like it. I like the choice for "fill the frame" that has her face really fill the frame. The only nitpick about the crop would be that it comes to close to the corner of her mouth, that is all.
I like the smooth light on her face, her absent look ... the selective colouring can be discussed but I don't want to discuss it here, it is very subtle and her pupils were very large in the situation, anyway.

Looks a tad bit underexposed to me.

The crop is fine, but it's underexposed, completely flat, and her eyes look empty (not in a good way).

dislike. The eyes bother me because when I see selective coloring in eyes I like it to be dramatic coloring and very bold/pronounced.

she looks so sad:(

Take the exposure suggestions with a grain of salt, I like my photos a little on the under exposed side. I think it looks great.

dislike. The eyes bother me because when I see selective coloring in eyes I like it to be dramatic coloring and very bold/pronounced.

she looks so sad:(
I agree. The eyes jumped out at me at first, but then I couldn't figure out why. I didn't even realize it was selectively colored until your post. I think it's a good shot.

I like it. I do think it'd be nicer in same pose, same crop etc etc - but if she was looking at the camera.

Most reactions

Back