Bedouin girl (Egypt)

Very cool shot. Composition is a little rough, my eye kept jumping to the cow... and over all I think it could use a touch of contrast--it felt a little hazy.

to the cow? What cow?

Ehm, Vera, you took a picture of a goat standing on a donkey. (or am I seeing things???) Maybe I'm easily impressed, but THAT is more interesting than a lady with a veil.

Next time, try to get less distracting stuff (like the people in the background) in your frame: look at what it is you're trying to capture, trying to show and concentrate on that.
I would also not have shown the busses, but if you were going for the modern-old theme, it's probably okay.

pascal

Other than that it's a very unusual scene, the Bedouin girl is the last thing that captured my attention, if you are trying to capture something or someone at least give it more weight than the others.

Oh my god! that goat is standing on the donkey! Not only that, he's pooed on his back!

Not everyday you see something like that! - How bizzare!

It is a great shot only things I personally would change would have been to not crop so closely If that had been possible, which it often isn't, and to raise the contrast slightly. Other wise it is a shot of great interest to me which is more than I can say for most here,.

yeah i agree it's an interesting shot....but the attention is definately not on the girl.

Thank you everyone who responded. you opinions and Critique appreciated!

It's a fine shot and very interesting. I had no problem with following it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back