Been a long time

tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
Been really busy over the past few months, haven't had time to take photos much and what I have taken hasn't been that good.

Thought it's about time I did post something - even if it's mediocre - just to blow the cobwebs off.

Going through my pics from last summer (just started processing them!) and here's a few non related pics from around Europe, comments and critique are welcomed as is just plain old banter.

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

w4.jpg

Might have some more by next weekend - who knows!

Cheers!

really like 2,3 & 4
just imagine that station shot if it was in the UK :lol:

I'm a sucker for black & white. I really like the converging lines and blocky patterns on that last one.

I like 2 and 3 the most, lost of color and motion in 3 and the bendy glass in 2 is sweet

Tempra! How great to see you posting again. I really like them all (the cobwebs are gone, definitely), but my faves are 2 and 3. Good eye for a cool shot.

Tony!
Wow, cool to see you back.
Don't tell me anything about not touching the camera much and if so, the results being only just so-so!? How well can I relate!!!!!

Anyhow, these are good.
I really like the second, that is one cool composition with wonderful colours.
And I like the third ... the motion blur of the train ... is that in Austria somewhere or in Germany?

Well - and vanishing point photos with lots of repetition and geometric figures have also always fascinated me, so how surprising is it that I also like your Photo 4 here, hm? ;)

And hey, also I have only just finished working on my photos from the summer a couple of days ago ... :roll: ... so shake hands on that, too. There are still so many more that need to be worked on!

Anty - not sure if the cobwebs are gone yet - these were from the summer! But I'll get the duster out as it's a new year :mrgreen:

Corinna, it feels good to be back - not that I've been anywhere, just busy! And I've still got about 1000 from the summer to go through. I wouldn;t normally take that many, but a friend of mine who is a camera nut came with us and she had me up at 5am some mornings to go shoot the sunrise which lost it's sparkle when we hit Germany with it's pork knuckle and big beer which tends to keep you in bed in the morning :)

Bit of info about the photos, 1, 3 & 4 are in Germany - the river in the first one is the Rhine, south of Koblenz, 3 is in the U-Bahn in Munich and 4 is a subway into the English Garden in Munich. 2 is in St Amand de Montrond which is about 3 miles south of the centre of France - I know, I saw the signpost!

ShootHoops, Glad you like it! I'll dig through the remaining heap to see if there is anything else worth posting.

And mr Prophet - are you saying our railway system isn't as clean and efficient as it is in Germany?

.... point taken, but quite chuffed with the shot, 1/6 sec handheld ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back