Been a while, ready for fall. CC :)

Jeanelle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jeanellewrightphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It has been a while since I have posted anything. I drop in occasionally when I can to get a quick fix from everyone, but with school starting and everything I just don't have as much time as I would like! These are my kiddos, but that doesn't mean you have to be gentle, I can take it! I have finally switched over to flickr to see if that helps with some of my color/softness issues. I am hoping that flickr does a better job! There are a few things that I am thinking could have been better, but I will hold off and see if anyone else sees the same issues.;-) Thanks for taking the time to look!

-9975 by Jeanelle Wright, on Flickr

-9749 by Jeanelle Wright, on Flickr

-9737-2 by Jeanelle Wright, on Flickr

I like number 1. It has something different to it. I find it much more interesting than just snaps of someones kids. If it were my kids, I would think every one is a masterpiece. :lol:

I think number 1 would be better if you didn't crop out her feet :)

Look at #1.
Because the feet are cropped off and there is so much space at the top, it looks like a framing error.
What good is that space at the top and right?
610457086325621bac61thi.jpg

Crop it

610457086325621bac61llc.jpg

This was the exact issue that I was thinking of! I so wished that I had gotten it composed better! Just a little funny FYI story behind the first picture, she was throwing a hissy fit because I wasn't taking her temper tantrum seriously! She was sooooo mad because I was laughing and taking a picture instead of catering to her temper tantrum. I will post the second picture in this series, it is of her running at me yelling "NOOOOOOOO!" because I wouldn't put down the camera. It is soft and not a great picture, but funny.

-9976 by Jeanelle Wright, on Flickr

Oh, and the cropping does help a lot! Thanks!

Wow those images of the kid ready to eat my face off are pretty alarming, which make them pretty interesting. I'm not sure I can say I "like" them... but wow. Emotional impact all the way.

Wow those images of the kid ready to eat my face off are pretty alarming, which make them pretty interesting. I'm not sure I can say I "like" them... but wow. Emotional impact all the way.

Hahaha that is funny, never looked at it in that light, but yeah she does look like she is going to eat your face off! :)

Hahaha that is funny, never looked at it in that light, but yeah she does look like she is going to eat your face off! :)

I've probably been playing too much Fallout. :)

Most reactions

Back