Been a while since I just went shooting

manny212

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been quite a while since I grabbed my camera , timed golden hour and went out to see what I could find . One gets caught up in clients , business and you tend to forget why you like this much .

So tonight I lathered up in skeeter spray and tried to hit golden hour at the local marina . I knew It would be hit or miss because no big clouds kinda boring , guess what ... no big clouds . Ha

Had a great time exploring and just shooting beauty .

Blackpoint Sunset by manny herreria, on Flickr

Good sailor skies by manny herreria, on Flickr

Heading out by manny herreria, on Flickr

I know they are all pretty vanilla , technically not the best and just kinda boring , but man was it fun !!! Just to get out and shoot for shooting sakes . TFL

wow those images are gorgeous. I love the colours and smooth water on the first one is very nice :3 was it difficult photographing in that light? Just curious because I don't often photograph in early hours

Yeah that combo of sensor and lens is killer. renders well.

wow those images are gorgeous. I love the colours and smooth water on the first one is very nice :3 was it difficult photographing in that light? Just curious because I don't often photograph in early hours

Rose thank you ! this was actually a bit past sunset , but same theory . I left tripod in car ( of course ) , I set my camera on a post that had a flat top , hence the 3 second exposure possible . Not the smartest thing to do since water was underneath but heck living on the edge ! HA !

Yeah that combo of sensor and lens is killer. renders well.

It sure does Braineack , an interested to see how the new 24-70 works out . Way to my price range :(

Very nice.

Thanks Tirediron , like I said just nice to get out and walk around and shoot .

Rose thank you ! this was actually a bit past sunset , but same theory . I left tripod in car ( of course ) , I set my camera on a post that had a flat top , hence the 3 second exposure possible . Not the smartest thing to do since water was underneath but heck living on the edge ! HA !

Wow, lucky you got away with that one! X3 I always like to photograph without a tripod when I can as love the freedom it gives. I also have a disability that means even when I use a tripod its not focused anyways so I might as well enjoy myself eh? ;)

Wow, lucky you got away with that one! X3 I always like to photograph without a tripod when I can as love the freedom it gives. I also have a disability that means even when I use a tripod its not focused anyways so I might as well enjoy myself eh? ;)
Absolutely!!!! [emoji3]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back