Been around, now I'm back

Rahb

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Robert, and I'm in the DFW, TX area. I joined ThePhotoForum years ago. Back then I had a Canon300D and some beginner gear. I have since been committed to my career and didn't have much time, or rather didn't make much time, for photography. I'm a bit of a tech geek and like figuring things out. Digital photography is a great outlet for that I feel.

Anyways, so I now shoot with a Canon 60D, and I got it in 2011. I've been taking what time I have to get proficient at it. I've made some improvements to my skill at the hobby, no pro by any means. just a novice who is still figuring things out. that being said, I shoot mainly family events and goings on. I enjoy working with lightroom and my camera. I shot a little bit of hockey when I get the chance. I play hockey as well (very beginner level), so its hard to get time to shoot sometimes.

From the community I hope to grow my skill a bit and get better as a novice hobby photographer. I'm always open to critique and suggestions.

I know there is a link to my website, but my new years resolution was to spend more time on photography, and maintaining my website.......I started that resolution off by crashing my site and I haven't had the time to fix it lol.

So to everyone, hello, and it's good to be back.

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome aboard Robert!

We're happy to have you back on board, Robert! :) You already know your way around, and how things work, so...just keep posting and enjoy yourself!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back