Been awhile, new shots c&c welcome!

foned

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
my sister, and neice went out for some shots, the sun wasn't helpful and im still learning with my new 50mm but i got a few im happy with.

3917499094_31c2e228fb.jpg

IMG_5303 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

3917486738_0ea664c486.jpg

IMG_5279 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

3916665633_8c898c6cff.jpg

IMG_5266 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

3913813062_51fd9af811.jpg

IMG_5132 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

To my eyes it looks like the last one has a white balance issue.

Do you shoot in RAW? If so, you can easily fix your white balance and exposure problems that are in most of these. Then, the first one will be a winner!

For the others of your sister and niece, try not to center them in the frame and watch your backgrounds. The jungle gym behind them is a little distracting.

Do you shoot in RAW? If so, you can easily fix your white balance and exposure problems that are in most of these. Then, the first one will be a winner!

For the others of your sister and niece, try not to center them in the frame and watch your backgrounds. The jungle gym behind them is a little distracting.

I do shoot in raw, i tweaked them a bit, perhaps not perfectly, if you would could you elaborate on the exposure and white balance problems? i guess they just look good to my eyes, i need to train them better to see color and exposure issues.

and the centering was intentional, but i see how the playground is distracting.

wow the 3d one is so crisp and clear, what lens, setup and settings was it shot at? i love it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back