Been here a week or two!

SpikeyJohnson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey every one! I just wanted to finally, truly introduce myself. My name is Riley and I have been cruising around TPF for a few weeks. I'm an avid hobbyist at the moment. I have helped with a few weddings and had fun doing them. They were the weddings of two my best friends (I introduced them) and my cousin's wedding. I don't really consider myself a wedding photographer because I don't think I would do it, except for friends. I do however like the idea of taking maybe some engagement's and portrait sessions in the future.

I especially love to take landscape photos, whether they be cityscapes, mountains or streams. I also like doing macro and commercial or product photography. There is just something I like about finding an object and then "analyzing it" with photo's.

I am a definite night owl. I mainly cruise the forums at night when I am home from work and school. I work and go to school at UVU in Utah and it consumes much of the time I have. Once it warms up I would like to stay up a little bit later and get to taking night landscapes, they are my absolute favorite and most the time, I am up 'til 2 am anyways. So I might as well go out and shoot.

I would consider myself a highly skilled amateur or semi-pro. I have been shooting since I first had a digital camera and cameras have always fascinated me. I often find myself rambling on in camera talk with my photo teachers and fellow photographers as well as teaching friends and family how to use their cameras.

If I can ever help anyone out with a concept I will. Just ask! I don't post as often because I am on a tablet but I will get the laptop out to type out a concept!

Your new friend,
Riley or Spikeyjohnson

Welcome. From what I hear avoid the TPF cafeteria after dark.

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome to the forum Riley!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back