Been here two months...

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...and already met my first TPF'er.

Thanks to Chiller who came out to my show on Saturday. He can now back me up in saying i'm quite the gentleman!

Atleast I hope he can back that up? HA!!

The show was great. Didn't sell any pieces, but i wasn't really thinking I would as they're all pictures of random strangers. Didn't take any pictures of the show, because I didn't have a camera handy. I didn't bring mine because a friend was gonna bring thier digi for me to use, and the batery was dead when she got their. BOOO!!!

Regardless, had a good weekend, feel like complete ASS today. Supposed to be going to do the Jewish holiday with a friends family tonight, but after partying with her last night, i'm hoping she will understand the cancellation. I neeeeeed sleep. I don't want her family to see me like this either.

He's tall. And his hair reminds me of some 80's hair metal band. But he's a cool guy. When he showed up he was like "so where's bace?". Fortunately there were people at the door who post on another message board that I frequent and they were like "Right there".

I was actually outside having a smoke when he walked up and I thought I recognized him. Then he left the place and went down the street a bit, then came back, then asked for me. All the while I was ignoring my friend who was outside smoking with me, because I was trying to figure out if it was him. Good times.

hey photo gal..if you meet him, let me know what you think...i have kinda wanted to meet him too...

i so dig the 80'. big hair look.....hey chiller??? you up for a meet??? i have never been to toronto.... wonder if anicole would wanna travel north...

so bace, what did you think?? was he funny?? interesting?? did he have a chick with him..

Stop asking me to judge him!!!

Come up here and find out for yourself!

That wasn't meant in a negative way. It was more of any invitation for you to come to Toronto.

I need to remember that you guys don't know me.

If you did, you would picture me saying that and think "Stop acting like a woman, and tell me more about this guy".

nah, its ok.... you said previously you were in a bad mood...

i just was kicking around small talk....
go ahead and tell me about you..if i asked chiller about you, what do you think he would say???

describe yourself as if i was blind, and wanted to know what you look like...

no personality stuff... i already think i know that....go physical...

Congrats bace!! 2 months! wow that's fast.... I hope you used protection.

I've been here 8 months and haven't met anyone :-( It's a shame there's only about 4-ish active aussies on this forum. :-(

Meysha said:
Congrats bace!! 2 months! wow that's fast.... I hope you used protection.

I've been here 8 months and haven't met anyone :-( It's a shame there's only about 4-ish active aussies on this forum. :-(

Wow, I guess I was premature then. I met everyone that went to the JT meet up, before I was even a member of the TPF. :confused: Md and Chase gave me a hard time about it, so when I got back PG helped me sign up. :hugs:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back