Been playing again...

Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Very nice photos. I love the colors and detail.
My only criticism would be to frame the wagon wheels slightly more to the right to get that back one fully in the frame.

Very nice photos. I love the colors and detail.
My only criticism would be to frame the wagon wheels slightly more to the right to get that back one fully in the frame.

Thanks, and yes, I agree on the framing. I was concentrating on the nearest pair of wheels, I think. :)

Cheers

While some may think these are "overcooked", I love this type of photography. Kind of surreal. I like #4 the best.

I really like the third one, the lighter color of the cogs/gears really draws the eye and creates a nice focal point.

Not really feeling the HDR but that may be more personal preference than anything.

Outstanding images; regarding the first two, i like the original one when compared to its B&W, because the colors are so beautiful there; The rest of the images are exquisitely beautiful, they are among the best of this kind i have seen so far

Regards :D

While some may think these are "overcooked", I love this type of photography. Kind of surreal. I like #4 the best.

I really like the third one, the lighter color of the cogs/gears really draws the eye and creates a nice focal point.

Not really feeling the HDR but that may be more personal preference than anything.

Outstanding images; regarding the first two, i like the original one when compared to its B&W, because the colors are so beautiful there; The rest of the images are exquisitely beautiful, they are among the best of this kind i have seen so far

Regards :D

Thank you all. I'm still very much a novice with HDR...still feeling my way around. :)

very nice . I enjoy #1 the most :) keep up the work

Most reactions

Back