Beer Lovers

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by o hey tyler, Apr 5, 2015.

1. pgriz

pgriz Been spending a lot of time on here!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I generally love craft beers. A young neigbour of mine got into brewing his own and he has experimented with various recipes and methods. He stuff is so good, that my daughter and her husband (a good friend of theirs), decided to offer his beer as the "house" beer at their wedding about a month ago. The beer was heavenly - smooth, flavourful with hints of honey and caramel, with a nice head and a nice colour (unfiltered, so somewhat cloudy).

On a more commercial level, there are lots of local micro-breweries around and the grocery stores are now stocking many of the local microbrews in specialty sections that are catering to the micro-breweries. So the opportunity to try something new is always there and the variety of flavours is quite astounding. The alcohol content ranges from low (3%) to about 11% at the high end, with many being in the 6-8% range. Stouts, porters, lagers, ales... all plentiful. And when added to the growing trend of artisinal bakeries, cheese-makers and charcuteries, the quality of food and drink available is quite encouraging. Also the growth of bike paths to allow us to work off what we so happily eat and drink.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  2. table1349

table1349 Been spending a lot of time on here!

Yeah, I'm guessing that biking in Canada would allow you to work off those delicious calories, but why the bike paths???:allteeth:
    [​IMG]

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

3. table1349

table1349 Been spending a lot of time on here!

You might want to give one of these a try....
    [​IMG]

Or one of my favorites....
    [​IMG]

For the Porter lovers....
    [​IMG]

4. o hey tyler

o hey tyler Been spending a lot of time on here!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit

Went to the Bissell Brothers Brewery the day before last. They have a pretty excellent selection of beers.

Great, intense IPA. A beautiful pour when seen in a glass. Should have got a photo of that. Wanted to drink it too much though.

The Substance Bissell Brothers Brewing Co. Portland ME BeerAdvocate

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1