Photos NOT OK to edit
Bee.png

Bumblebee on Hydrangea 2.png

Bumblebee on Hydrangea 3.png

Bumblebee on Hydrangea.png

Skipper on Hydrangea 2.png

Skipper on Hydrangea.png

Skipper.png

No 2 is the pick for me tho I do like the dof in the last too.

Very nice set, I like them all but #1 and #7 are my picks. Inspires me to get the macro lens out but the insects usually aren't active until around noon and it's too hot out then.

Never apologize, it's a sign of weakness🤣🤣😉
👍
Very nice set, I like them all but #1 and #7 are my picks. Inspires me to get the macro lens out but the insects usually aren't active until around noon and it's too hot out then.
Many insects are less active in cooler weather, which makes it easier to photograph them, but then, you’re in Florida, so…nvm😊

It’s 3 for me with 5 a close second. I like the position of the bee and that it’s between the pink and white flowers. That black spot on the bee’s back just draws my eye in. And you’ve nothing to apologize for. Flowers, bees, and butterflies are as good subjects as any.

Nice set! Love the details in 3, 4 and 5 but the colors and composition of the last one steal the show.

It’s 3 for me with 5 a close second. I like the position of the bee and that it’s between the pink and white flowers. That black spot on the bee’s back just draws my eye in. And you’ve nothing to apologize for. Flowers, bees, and butterflies are as good subjects as any.

Nice set! Love the details in 3, 4 and 5 but the colors and composition of the last one steal the show.
Thank you both very much for the kind words!

I took a bunch like this on Sunday, with 20 year old film. I hope they turn out this good.

Great set! Favorite is #3 for the view of the black dot on the back.

Most reactions

Back