Bee's Love for Flowers

Danashae

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's lightly photoshopped and resized a bit, nothing insane or actually picture altering...

This was outside of Independence Hall in Philadelphia. I love bumblebees... they're so fuzzy that you wanna pet them!

bee.png

I like the composition but the picture seems underexposed. Maybe there is just to much shadow detail that is lost. But good shot, you can really see the haircut this one got.:wink:

Wow, the bee is really sharp. Maybe this would have been a bit better as a vertical shot? Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to the forums!
Very nice shot you have here; composition would have been nicer if maybe you could have filled the frame with the bee or since there was nothing of interest on the left of the flower, maybe panned to the right of the flower.
So, what is your background in photography? Camera equipment? Etc..

Thanks for sharing with us!

Welcome to the forums!
Very nice shot you have here; composition would have been nicer if maybe you could have filled the frame with the bee or since there was nothing of interest on the left of the flower, maybe panned to the right of the flower.
So, what is your background in photography? Camera equipment? Etc..

Thanks for sharing with us!

Thank you! I use a Canon Digishot A630, and Adobe Photoshop CS to edit.

The bee wouldn't sit still, and my camera is terrible with Micro-ing, so I snapped this the best I could. :)

I go to college for digital photography, at Briarcliffe on Long Island. I just love creating beautiful things... but it comes with being a Libra. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back