Beethoven!

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, wouldn't you know it, a few weeks after losing Shadow, the little black kitty, I ended up with its brother, also a stray cat. He came home with the wife, she found him starved and dehydrated, she couldn't resist! He is a gray fur, extremelly hairy and blue eyed kitty, his wild hair gave me the idea for naming him Beethoven. He is about 4-5 weeks old and eats/drinks well. Quite alert and playful, he loved traveling to the vet in my shirt pocket. He is one cute kitten and a keeper. Pictures will follow... :D :cat: :camera:

This is absolutely wonderful news! I'm so happy. He sounds great - and I agree, there's no resisting a gray-haired, blue-eyed kitty. :thumbsup:

We need pictures.....we need pictures.....we need pictures....

of Beethoven! :cat:

Oh....my.....god.....a tiny little kitten... in a coffee cup?!? :heart:

Too cute - I can't stand it---I want to pick him up and carry him around all day!!!! :love:

Oh, I can't stand it!!! :D

terri said:
Oh....my.....god.....a tiny little kitten... in a coffee cup?!? :heart:

Too cute - I can't stand it---I want to pick him up and carry him around all day!!!! :love:

Oh, I can't stand it!!! :D

Yeah... That's what I'm doing right now. :D Happy little kitten, purrs, bites my fingers and plays. I think he's going to be alright! :D

He's going to be YOURS, is what he's going to be. He is bonding to you right now. When he's older he'll probably follow you all over the house, and always know where YOU are, even if you're not paying attention.

Animals are so cool. :D What you're doing is great.

terri said:
He's going to be YOURS, is what he's going to be. He is bonding to you right now. When he's older he'll probably follow you all over the house, and always know where YOU are, even if you're not paying attention.

Animals are so cool. :D What you're doing is great.

He definitely is bonding. Lays in my lap all the time, or in my shirt pocket. Yesterday I was teaching a lesson and he simply went asleep in my shirt pocket! Didn't mind all the noise around him.

I love his blue eyes! So cool! And thanks for the encouragement. :D

Great to hear, Mitica! Glad you found him. And I know he's grateful to have found someone who'll care for him so well.

Awesome shot of him in the mug, btw!

Those little brats can make anyone but the real lowlife melt....well done Mitica and a great pic as well.

Thanks to all of you for the encouraging words. Little B is doing great, bonding, purring and all that good stuff only a cat can do. He is going to be a great kitty!

:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back