I have made a photosession for my sister in law when she was pregnant and we
used the dress of the beautiful new born in the pregnancy session. After 4
months, we did the same shot with the same dress on the mother and the baby was
wearing the dress we used earlier. I really like the idea and I hope you enjoy
it as well.

Comments are much appriciated.

Thanks

Untitled-1-5.jpg

Do you have one of her looking at the baby? I love the idea. Both the mother and the daughter are absolutely beautiful.

I like the idea but IMO when you did the first shoot you should have paid more attention to wardrobe. The striped dress does nothing for the belly which I would is in important factor to relay to the viewer that she is pregnant. Thats just my opinion though.

I like the idea but IMO when you did the first shoot you should have paid more attention to wardrobe. The striped dress does nothing for the belly which I would is in important factor to relay to the viewer that she is pregnant. Thats just my opinion though.

Actually you are right. And that is how we learn from mistakes. I have dome another pregnancy photosession and surely the belly looked better with plain cloth or even showing it itself.

GREAT . I love it !

Actually you are right. And that is how we learn from mistakes. I have dome another pregnancy photosession and surely the belly looked better with plain cloth or even showing it itself.

yes sir. and thats why we post on here. to improve and get better.

That creative idea! I like it!

GREAT . I love it !

Thank you :)

yes sir. and thats why we post on here. to improve and get better.

Sure..

Excellent concept, and pretty good execution. Oh, and your photographs are pretty good too. ;) :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back