Beginner photography. Need help on begginer camera.

It's a great entry level DSLR for a beginner. I wouldn't buy it from Best Buy. They definitely don't have the best prices.
Same camera kit with a bag, card, card reader and software for $510 5157B002 K1 Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera/ Lens Kit, with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens,8GB SD Memory Card, Slinger Camera Bag, USB 2.0 SD Card Reader - FREE: Red Giant Adorama Production Bundle for PC/Mac a $599.00 Retail Value
Same camera kit with an additional lens and the software bundle for $599 5157B002 L2 Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera Kit with Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens & EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Lens, FREE: Red Giant Adorama Production Bundle for PC/Mac a $599.00 Retail Value

Adorama and B&H Photo/Video are the two largest camera gear retailers in the US.

It's a great entry level DSLR for a beginner. I wouldn't buy it from Best Buy. They definitely don't have the best prices.
Same camera kit with a bag, card, card reader and software for $510 5157B002 K1 Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera/ Lens Kit, with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens,8GB SD Memory Card, Slinger Camera Bag, USB 2.0 SD Card Reader - FREE: Red Giant Adorama Production Bundle for PC/Mac a $599.00 Retail Value
Same camera kit with an additional lens and the software bundle for $599 5157B002 L2 Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera Kit with Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens & EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Lens, FREE: Red Giant Adorama Production Bundle for PC/Mac a $599.00 Retail Value

Adorama and B&H Photo/Video are the two largest camera gear retailers in the US.

I approve of this message. :)

Thank you! So i ended up getting the camera today! Very excited just im sooo over whelmed. lol in a good way. Im sure it takes time, books, internet, and getting outside to learn the basics of Photography. Im glade i found this forum, seems like its always busy and what i like the most is when someone post a first pic, or any pic of that matter everyones very honest even if it seems mean. Cant wait to get started.

welcome to the board!

from one beginner to another... READ THE MANUAL!!! often. until you really understand it.

there are two sides to photography..

the technical side, understanding your equipment. and the art side, getting the shot you are looking for.

they really do go hand in hand.

if you can compose a good photo, you wont capture it if you dont know the equipment.
if you know the equipment, but can't compose a good shot, then you just have expensive snapshots.

you really do need to learn both sides.

don't be overwhelmed . there are LOTS of good people here willing to help, provided you want to put in some work and learn. read through threads, and read lots of sources, google and youtube are great.

but make sure you read that manual !!

good luck :)

welcome to the board!from one beginner to another... READ THE MANUAL!!! often. until you really understand it.there are two sides to photography..the technical side, understanding your equipment. and the art side, getting the shot you are looking for.they really do go hand in hand.if you can compose a good photo, you wont capture it if you dont know the equipment.if you know the equipment, but can't compose a good shot, then you just have expensive snapshots.you really do need to learn both sides.don't be overwhelmed . there are LOTS of good people here willing to help, provided you want to put in some work and learn. read through threads, and read lots of sources, google and youtube are great.but make sure you read that manual !!good luck :)
Thanks for the advice!

Most reactions

Back